Dr. Guy Stevenson MB BS, Msc (Sports Medicine)
- Dr. Guy Stevenson is a medically-trained, registered Osteopath with the GOsC (General Osteopathic Council) and has been practising in Newcastle for over 20 years.
- Dr. Stevenson is a member of BIMM (British Institute of Musculoskeletal Medicine) and BASEM (British Association Sport & Exercise Medicine.
- Dr. Stevenson spent eight years as a Medical Officer in the Royal Navy, where he rose to the rank of Surgeon Lieutenant Commander, before leaving to train at the London College of Osteopathic Medicine and later, Nottingham University.
- Dr. Stevenson has been employed as a club doctor by sporting institutes such as Newcastle United Football Club, the Newcastle Eagles basketball team, and Durham County Cricket Club, all whilst running his own private practise, which opened in Newcastle in 1987.
- Dr. Stevenson is accredited by the British Olympic Association and the National Sports Medicine Institute.
Pain in your neck, back, shoulder or knee can be very debilitating, and if you're suffering constant pain to any of these areas, you should seek advice from a trained medical professional immediately.
Dr. Stevenson is an expert at treating soft tissue injuries often caused by sport or exercise. He also offers care and general medical treatment and advice on a range of health and body problems.
Dr. Stevenson is an experienced medical writer, and is happy to assist you in the writing of medical reports and documents in due course with proper accident and injury procedures.
He is a specialist at providing medico legal reports on behalf of solicitors and medico legal agencies.
Dr. Stevenson currently attends whiplash conferences and lectures to lawyers on the medical aspects of whiplash.
Dr. Stevenson is also trained in administering facial treatments that aim to reduce the signs of ageing and revitalise facial skin and muscles without using surgery.
Telephone: 0191 230 8007